2009年3月27日 星期五

一口氣英語--6

. 2009年3月27日 星期五

4-2 Airport Check-in
I’m checking in. 我要辦登機手續.
Here’s my ticket and pass-port. 這是我的機票和護照.
I have two bags and one carry-on.我有兩件行李要托運.
I want an aisle seat. 有一件手提行李.
I want to sit in the front. 我要靠走道的座位.
Can you get me a first row seat? 我要坐前面的座位.
How about the emergency row? 緊急出口旁的那排座位.
Please try your best. 請你儘量試試.
I appreciate your effort. 辛苦了,謝謝你.
4-3 In-flight Service
Could I have a blanket? 可不可給我一條毯子?
Could I have an apple juice? 能不能給我一杯蘋果汁?
Could I have a cup of hot water?能不能給我一杯熱開水?
I’m not in a hurry. 我不急.
It’s not an emergency. 這不是緊急情況.
I can wait. 我可以等.
When do we eat? 我們什麽時候吃飯?
When do we arrive? 我們什麽時候到達?
How long till we get there? 我們還要多久才會到?
4-4 Immigration
Here’s my passport. 這是我的護照.
Here’s my immigration form. 這是我的入境表.
My return ticket is inside. 我的回程機票在裏面.
I just arrived from Taiwan. 我剛從臺灣到這裏.
I’m here on vacation. 我來這裏度假.
I have a tourist visa. 我有觀光簽證.
I’ll be in the States for two weeks.我將在美國待兩周.
I’ll be staying at the Holiday Inn.我將住在假日飯店.
Thank you for helping me. 感謝你幫忙.


4-5 I’d like to book a room.
I’d like to book a room. 我要預訂一個房間.
I’d like to make a reservation.我要預訂房間.
I need it for tonight. 我今天晚上要住.
I prefer twin beds. 我比較喜歡有兩張床的房間.
I’ll settle for a double.我可以勉強接受一張床雙人床.
Do you have any vacancies? 你們有沒有空房間?
What are your rates? 你們的房間價格是多少?
What can you do for me? 你能幫個忙嗎?
Do you have a complimentary breakfast?你們有免費的早餐嗎?
4-6 Hotel Check-in
I have a reservation. 我已經有預訂了.
I’m here to check in. 我來辦理住房手續.
What do I have to do? 我必須做什麽?
Here’s my passport. 這是我的護照.
Here’s my credit card. 這是我的信用卡.
Should I fill out a form? 我該不該填寫表格?
I’d like a quiet room. 我想要一個安靜的房間.
I’d like a room with a view.我要一個有景觀的房間.
Can I see the room first? 我可不要以先看房間?
4-7 Hello, room service?
Hello, room service? 喂,客房服務部嗎?
I’m going out for a while. 我要出去一會兒.
Could I have my room cleaned right now?能不能馬上幫我打掃房間?
I’d like extra towels. 我要額外地毛巾.
I’d like a toothbrush and razor.我要一支牙刷和一支刮胡刀.
Please bring me a pot of hot water.請拿一壺開水給我.
I have dirty laundry. 我有髒衣服要送洗.
I have clothes to be washed. 我有衣服要送洗.
What should I do? 我該怎麽做?
4-8 Does this bus to downtown?
Does this bus go downtown? 這輛巴士是不是去市中心?
How much does it cost? 需要花費多少錢?
How do I pay? 我該怎麽付錢?
I want the shopping district. 我要去購物區.
How long does it take? 需要多少時間?
How many stops are there? 要坐多少站才到?
Which stop is the best? 哪一站最好?
Please tell me where to get off.請告訴我在哪里下車?
Please tell me one stop ahead. 請在前一站告訴我.
4-9 Nice meeting you
Nice meeting you. 很高興認識你.
Nice talking to you. 和你談話很愉快.
I enjoyed our chat. 和你聊天很開心.
Here’s my number. 這是我的電話號碼.
Let’s keep in torch. 讓我們保持聯絡.
Call me if you’d like. 如果你願意,就給我打電話.
Good luck. 祝你好運.
Have a great one. 再見.
I hope we can meet again. 希望我們可以再見面.
4-10 Can I check out late?
This is room 704. 這是704號房.
I’m leaving today. 我今天要離開.
What time is checkout? 退房時間是什麽時候?
Can I check out late? 我能不能晚一點退房?
Can I stay another two hours?我可不可以多待兩個小時?
It would really help me out.這真的會幫了我的忙.
That would be great. 那會很棒.
That would be a big help. 那會幫我很大的忙.
I’d really be grateful. 我會非常感激.



相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言