2009年8月20日 星期四

商務英語必背句--2

. 2009年8月20日 星期四

31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什幺意見,我們還可以對計划稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留几晚供你們自由支配。
37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
38 Thatll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什幺了。
40 I cant say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。


41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here???????
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
45 Weve got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.?
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計划上一定花了不少精力吧。

51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.?????
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
53 Welcome to our factory.
54 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.?????????????
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
55 Youll know our products better after this visit.
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
57 Then we could look at the production line.
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.?????????????
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.????????
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。



相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言