2009年8月22日 星期六

商務英語必背句--3

. 2009年8月22日 星期六

61 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.????
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
69 Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什幺辦法來控制質量呢?


71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?
73 Im impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們胜過競爭對手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.????????????
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.?
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
80 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.????
洽談中請你們多加關照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我們很樂意幫忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那需要好几個小時。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.??????????????
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.????
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
90 No wonder youre so experienced.
怪不得你這幺有經驗。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什幺時候洽談生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.????????
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
96 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。
98 Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.????????
百聞不如一見。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢??



相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言