2010年7月29日 星期四

中英文對照(人生短篇)經典

. 2010年7月29日 星期四

中英文對照(人生短篇)經典
Things do not change;we change.sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.
萬物不變,是我們在變。你的衣服可以賣掉,但要保留你的思想
think it over……好好想想……
Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
今天我們擁有了更高層的樓宇以及更寬闊的公路,但是我們的性情卻更為急躁,眼光也更加狹隘;

We spend more,but enjoy less;
我們消耗的更多,享受到的卻更少;
We have bigger houses,but smaller famillies;
我們的住房更大了,但我們的家庭卻更小了;
We have more compromises,but less time;
我們妥協更多,時間更少;
We have more knowledge,but less judgment;
我們擁有了更多的知識,可判斷力卻更差了;
We have more medicines,but less health;
我們有了更多的藥品,但健康狀況卻更不如意;
We have multiplied out possessions,but reduced out values;
我們擁有的財富倍增,但其價值卻減少了;
We talk much,we love only a little,and we hate too much;
我們說的多了,愛的卻少了,我們的仇恨也更多了;
We reached the moon and came back,but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
我們可以往返月球,但卻難以邁出一步去親近我們的左鄰右舍;
We have conquered the uter space,but not our inner space;
我們可以征服外太空,卻征服不了我們的內心;
We have highter income,but less morals;
我們的收入增加了,但我們的道德卻少了;
These are times with more liberty,but less joy;
我們的時代更加自由了,但我們擁有的快樂時光卻越來越少;
We have much more food,but less nutrition;
我們有了更多的食物,但所能得到的營養卻越來越少了;These are the days in which it takes two salaries for each home,but divorces increase;
現在每個家庭都可以有雙份收入,但離婚的現象越來越多了;
These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;
現在的住房越來越精致,但我們也有了更多破碎的家庭;
That's why I propose,that as of today;
這就是我為什么要說,讓我們從今天開始;
You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion.
不要將你的東西為了某一個特別的時刻而預留著,因為你生活的每一天都是那么特別;
Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs;
尋找更我的知識,多讀一些書,坐在你家的前廊里,以贊美的眼光去享受眼前的風景,不要帶上任何功利的想法;
Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love;
花多點時間和朋友與家人在一起,吃你愛吃的食物,去你想去的地方;
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival;
生活是一串串的快樂時光;我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存;
Use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it.
舉起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬灑上你最好的香水,你想用的時候就享用吧!
Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday";
從你的詞匯庫中移去所謂的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;
let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
曾打算“有那么一天”去寫的信,就在今天吧!
let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;
告訴家人和朋友,我們是多么地愛他們;
Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
不要延遲任何可以給你的生活帶來歡笑與快樂的事情;
Every day,every hour,and every minute is special;
每一天、每一小時、每一分钟都是那么特別;
And you don't know if it will be your last.
你無從知道這是否最后刻。

相關文章:

1 意見:

提到...

這是一項有全球化事業的商機,
而且潛力無窮,任何人都可以去從事。
現在只要在家工作,越早加入就能越早贏得改變人生的機會。
請先免費 註冊體驗12周:
網址登入:
http://joe80411.weebly.com/
祝~天天都是有美好的一天˙快樂與您同在

張貼留言