2010年9月3日 星期五

《美軍作戰手冊》——戰場墨菲法則--2

. 2010年9月3日 星期五

51. Mines are equal opportunity weapons.
地雷是機會均等的武器。

52. B-52s are the ultimate close support weapon.
B52是終極近距支援武器。

53. Sniper's motto: reach out and touch someone.
狙擊手座右銘:出去,干掉點兒人。

54. Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.
“殺戮是為了和平”這句話就像騙處女上床的話一樣。

55. The one item you need is always in short supply.
你需要的物品總是很缺乏。

56. Interchangeable parts aren't.
通用部件總是不通用。

57. It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
專門給你的指示一點也不重要;那些“致有關人士”的指示才是你必須重視的。

58. When in doubt, empty your magazine.
有懷疑的時候,先打空你的彈匣再說。

59. The side with the simplest uniforms wins.
制服最簡單的一方總會獲胜。

60. Combat will occur on the ground between two adjoining maps.
戰斗總會在兩張地圖交匯的地方展開。

61. If the Platoon Sergeant can see you, so can the enemy.
如果副排長能看得見你,那敵人也能。

62. Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.
能坐著的時候絕不要站著,能躺著的時候絕不要坐著,能睡著的時候絕不要醒著。

63. The most dangerous thing in the world is a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass.
世上最可怕的東西是一個有地圖和指南針的少尉。(他們擅長紙上談兵)

64. Exceptions prove the rule, and destroy the battle plan.
例外才是戰斗法則的最佳證明,作戰計划滾一邊去。

65. Everything always works in your HQ, everything always fails in the Colonel's HQ.
所有東西都在你的總部有效,在上校的總部失效。

66. The enemy never watches until you make a mistake.
你犯錯誤前敵人不會注意到你。

67. One enemy soldier is never enough, but two is entirely too many.
一個敵人士兵永遠不夠,兩個就太多了。

68. A clean (and dry) set of BDU's is a magnet for mud and rain.
清潔干淨的作戰服總是吸引泥和雨。

69. The worse the weather, the more you are required to be out in it.
天氣越差,你被派遣出去的機會就越多。

70. Whenever you have plenty of ammo, you never miss. Whenever you are low on ammo, you can't hit the broad side of a barn.
你有足夠彈藥的時候,你百發百中。你缺彈藥的時候,連谷倉那麼大的東西都打不中。

71. The more a weapon costs, the farther you will have to send it away to be repaired.
武器越貴(或是越有用處?),修理的時候就要送的越遠。

72. The complexity of a weapon is inversely proportional to the IQ of the weapon's operator.
武器的複雜程度和操作者的智商成反比。

73. Field experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
“戰場經驗”這東西,只有在某次很需要它的行動之后你才能獲得。

74. No matter which way you have to march, its always uphill.
不管你從哪條路線行軍,都是上坡路。

75. If enough data is collected, a board of inquiry can prove anything.
如果收集到了足夠的資料,調查委員會什麼事都可以證明。

76. For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism. (in boot camp)
在大本營,對每一個行動都有讚成與反對兩種評判。

77. Air strikes always overshoot the target, artillery always falls short.
空襲總是打得過遠,炮火總是打得太近。

78. When reviewing the radio frequencies that you just wrote down, the most important ones are always illegible.
當你查看你寫下的無線電頻率的時候,最重要的總是無法辨認。

79. Those who hesitate under fire usually do not end up KIA or WIA.
彈雨之中逞英雄的人往往死得最快。

80. The tough part about being an officer is that the troops don't know what they want, but they know for certain what they don't want.
作為軍官最辛苦的一點是:士兵不知道他們想要什麼,只知道他們不想要什麼。

81. To steal information from a person is called plagiarism. To steal information from the enemy is called gathering intelligence.
從一個人那里偷取信息叫剽竊,從敵人那里偷取信息叫搜集情報。

82. The weapon that usually jams when you need it the most is the M60.
在你最需要它的時候總是卡殼的武器是M60機槍。

83. The perfect officer for the job will transfer in the day after that billet is filled by someone else.
最適合某個工作的軍官總是在這個職位已經被別人占據后一天調來。

85. The newest and least experienced soldier will usually win the Medal of Honor.
最新最沒經驗的士兵最可能獲得榮譽獎章。(美國最高級勳章)

86. A Purple Heart just proves that were you smart enough to think of a plan, stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive.
紫心勳章(美國授予受傷士兵的勳章)證明你聰明到可以想出一個計划,愚蠢到嘗試這個計划,並且幸運到活了下來。

87. Murphy was a grunt.
墨菲是個大頭兵。(就是因為墨菲老是做錯事,所以才叫墨菲法則嘛 )

88. Beer Math --> 2 beers times 37 men equals 49 cases.
啤酒數計算法:三十七人,每人兩瓶,共要四十九箱。

89. Body count Math --> 3 guerrillas plus 1 probable plus 2 pigs equals 37 enemies killed in action.
殲敵數計算法:三名游擊隊員加一個可能再加兩只豬,本次戰斗共斃敵三十七人。

90. The bursting radius of a hand grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range.
手榴彈的殺傷半徑總是比你能撲出的距離多一英尺。

91. All-weather close air support doesn't work in bad weather.
全天候近距空中支援在壞天氣里不管用。

92. The combat worth of a unit is inversely proportional to the smartness of its outfit and appearance.
一支部隊的作戰能力與它外表的好看程度成反比。

93. The crucial round is a dud.
至關重要的炮彈總是啞彈。

95. There is no such place as a convenient foxhole.
需要散兵坑時,它們總是太遠。

97. If your positions are firmly set and you are prepared to take the enemy assault on, he will bypass you.
如果你的陣地有很好的工事而且你也准備好應付敵人的攻擊,敵人會繞過你。

98. If your ambush is properly set, the enemy won't walk into it.
如果你准備好了一次伏擊,敵人不會進入你的伏擊圈。

99. If your flank march is going well, the enemy expects you to outflank him.
如果你的側翼迂回進行的很順利,是因為敵人正期待著你從側翼接近他們。

100. Density of fire increases proportionally to the curiousness of the target.
對目標的火力密度與目標的好奇程度成正比。

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言