2010年9月4日 星期六

《美軍作戰手冊》——戰場墨菲法則--3

. 2010年9月4日 星期六

101. Odd objects attract fire - never lurk behind one.
奇怪的物體吸引炮火 - 不要躲在這種東西后面。

103. The self-importance of a superior is inversely proportional to his position in the hierarchy (as is his deviousness and mischievousness).
長官的自大程度與他的官職成反比(還有他的不值得信任程度和有害程度)。

104. There is always a way, and it usually doesn't work.
任何事情都有一個解決方法,盡管通常是不管用的。

105. Success occurs when no one is looking, failure occurs when the General is watching.
沒人關注的行動通常是成功的;被高級長官關注的行動通常是失敗的。

106. The enemy never monitors your radio frequency until you broadcast on an unsecured channel.
在你使用不安全的頻道發布之前,敵人都不會監聽你的無線電頻率。

107. Whenever you drop your equipment in a fire-fight, your ammo and grenades always fall the farthest away, and your canteen always lands at your feet.
如果你戰斗中掉了裝備,你的子彈和手榴彈一定離你最遠,而水壺總是掉在你的腳邊。

108. As soon as you are served hot chow in the field, it rains.
戰場上,你只要搞到熱東西吃,就總是要下雨的。

109. Never tell the Platoon Sergeant you have nothing to do.
不要告訴副排長你無事可做。

111. Walking point = sniper bait.
可行的路線 = 狙擊手的誘餌。

112. Your bivouac for the night is the spot where you got tired of marching that day.
你夜間的宿營地是你白天行軍累了的地方。

113. If only one solution can be found for a field problem, then it is usually a stupid solution.
如果一個戰場上的問題只有一種解決方案,這一定是個愚蠢的方案。

115. What gets you promoted from one rank gets you killed in the next rank.
在低軍銜能讓你升官的行為會在新軍銜殺死你。

116. If orders can be misunderstood they will be.
如果命令可能被誤解,那它一定會被誤解。

117. Odd objects attract fire. You are odd.
奇怪的東西吸引炮火。你就是奇怪的。

118. Your mortar barrage will put exactly one round on the intended target. That round will be a dud.
迫擊炮彈幕只有一發能命中目標,這一發是啞彈。

119. Mine fields are not neutral.
雷場不是中立的。

120. The weight of your equipment is proportional to the time you have been carrying it.
裝備的重量與你需要扛著它的時間成正比。

122. If you need an officer in a hurry take a nap.
軍官總是在你犯錯誤時出現。

123. The effective killing radius is greater than the average soldier can throw it.
投擲武器的殺傷半徑總比一般士兵能扔的距離大。

128. When you have sufficient ammo the enemy takes 2 weeks to attack. When you are low on ammo the enemy attacks that night.
你彈藥充足的時候,敵人兩個禮拜也不進攻;你缺彈藥的時候,敵人馬上就進攻。

129. The quartermaster has only two sizes, too large and too small.
軍需官那里的東西只有兩個尺碼:太大的和太小的。

130. The only time suppressive fire works is when it is used on abandoned positions.
壓制火力唯一管用的時候是用來對付廢棄的陣地的時候。

131. When a front line soldier overhears two General Staff officers conferring, he has fallen back too far.
如果一個前線士兵無意中聽到兩個參謀在討論,他后退的太遠了。

132. Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last, and don't ever volunteer to do anything.
不要做第一個,也不要做倒數第一個,更不要志願干什麼事。

133. If at first you don't succeed, then bomb disposal probably isn't for you.
如果你進攻失敗,轟炸計划不是幫你忙的。

134. Any ship can be a minesweeper...once.
所有船只都可以當掃雷艇……一次性的。

135. Whenever you lose contact with the enemy, look behind you.
如果你失去了敵人的蹤跡,轉頭看看。

136. If you find yourself in front of your platoon they know something you don't.
在戰場上,如果你的位置過于靠前,那麼你一定要注意是否忽視了某些潛在的危險。(言下之意:二愣子才衝在最前面)

137. The seriousness of a wound (in a firefight) is inversely proportional to the distance to any form of cover.
交火后,受傷的嚴重程度與到掩體的距離成反比。

138. The more stupid the leader is, the more important missions he is ordered to carry out.
指揮官越蠢,他被命令執行的任務越重要。

139. When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your friend.
拔下保險銷后,手榴彈先生就不再是你的朋友了。

140. All or any of the above combined.
以上法則的任意組合。

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言