My proposal is that~
Here is what I propose~
My proposal has two parts. They are~
We should be glad if you would help us with your suggestions.
There are a few points which I'd like to bring up concerning
We are confident that if you give us any opportunity to deal
in your products, the result will be entirely satisfactory to you.
We feel you will be interested in our new prouducts which
are shortly to introduce to the trade.
According to my proposal, don't you think about it?
We are very interested in acting as your agent.
We are sure that you know very well the advantages of
We shall be much pleased to act as your sole agent in
Sweden for your products.
We ask to be the exclusive agency for your computers in
We would like to express our interest to be the supplier
that you are looking for.
We should be glad if you would consider our application to
act as agent for the sale of your products.
We write to ask if you are interested in extending your export
business to Taiwan by appointing us agents for the sale
of your products.
We'd like to be your agent handing your export trade with
With many years' marketing experience, we offer our service
as your agent in Canada.
With many good connections in the line, we write to act
as your agent in Spain.
Because you are not directly represented in Taiwan, we'd
like to offer to be your agent.
We are desirous of expanding the business and propose a
sole agency agreement for your magazines for duration of ten years.
Regarding your proposal to represent us for the sale of our
sporting cloth, we have decided to appoint you as our general
agency in France.
Thank you for your letter of September 30 in which you
indicate your desire to act as our sole agent for our products
We have now made our decision to accept your proposal
and to appoint you as our sole agent in Norway.
We have appointed you as our sole agent in Italy for a
period of five years.
We appreciate your request to act as our agent in your country,
but we think it is premature for us to enter into agency agreement at the present stage.
Regarding the question of agency, we should think it is not
about the right time for us to consider it.
Unfortunately, we have already signed a contract for a period
of five years with another supplier in Taiwan.
We are obliged to decline your offer of sale agency proposal.
We regret that we can't grant your request as we have
already appointed an agent in your country.
We have decided to entrust BCQ with the exclusive agency
for our products in Italy.
Thank you for your letter of September 25, in which you
show your interest in being our supplier.
We would like to make an inquiry.
We would like to know the price exclusive of tax of your PDA.
A client of mine enquiries for 100 cases Black Tea.
We are desirous of your lowest quotations for hair driers.
I'm buying for chain stores in Australia. They are interested
in Chinaware. I'd like to make an inquiry.
Please send us your best CIF quotation for micro wave ovens.
When quoting, please state terms of payment and time of
The above inquiry was forwarded to you on January 15, but
we haven't received your reply until now. Your early offer will
be highly appreciated.
We have many enquiries for the under-mentioned goods.
Will you please send us a copy of catalogue, with details
of the prices and terms of payment?
Please quote us yuor best offer for the above inquiry based
on FOB Taiwan as well as CIF New York.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you
require so that we can work out the offers.
We welcome your enquiry of July 30 and thank you for your
interest in our products.
We would love to make an offer about sporting T-shirts.
I take great pleasure in receiving your offer letter dated May
10, 2003 on the running shoes.
We have received your enquiry and will give you a quotation
for 100 dozens of table lights as soon as possible.
Any increase or decrease in the freight after the date of sale
shall be for the buyer's account.
We enclosed a copy of our price list.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
This quotation is subject to your reply reaching here on or
before January of 20.
As the prices quoted are exceptionally low and likely to rise,
we would advise you to accept the offer without delay.
Please find the attached information and our best offer for
We hope you will be satisfied with our samples and quotations.
The Japanese quotation is much lower.
This is a combined offer on all or none basis.
We renew our offer of April 10 on the same terms and conditions.
The quotation is subject to prior sale.
The price you offered is out of line with the market, so it
is beyond what is acceptable to us.
Your suggested price is rather on the low side.
It is the lowest price that we can offer you now.
The price we offered has hit bottom and will soon pick up.
The price is in line with the prevailing market and there is
no room for reduction.
We may offer you a special discount of 10%.
I am afraid your price is above our limit.
The quotations we received from other sources are much lower.
We feel sorry that your price is more expensive than the
BCQ's price for this article.
Should you revise your price, say, ten percent lower than the
quoted one, we might persuade end users to conclude a deal.
We don't think we could cut our price to that extent as
If you can make the prices a little easier, we shall probably
be able to place an order.
Is it possible to shade the prices a little?
We will place a trial order with you if the prices are competitive.