1. (A) change into / to = turn into / to (1.6) 變成
(B) change A into B = turn A into B = transform A into B 把A變成B
(1) The frog changed into a handsome prince.
(2) The witch transformed the beautiful princess into a swan.
2. run into sb / st = run across sb / st = come across sb / st = meet sb or find st by chance
I ran into John in the park yesterday.
3. go into (2.6) 從事
My brother has decided to go into banking after her graduates.
4. be separated into = be divided into (2.10) 分割
The students were separated into two groups for the game.
5. flash into one’s mind (4.10) 突然想到
An inspiration flashed into his mind.
6. translated A into B (5.2) 翻譯
The novel has been translated into several languages.
7. fly into a rage (5.9) 暴怒
Mr. Black flew into a rage when his son refused to listen to him.