2011年3月9日 星期三

背完這444句 你的口語絕對不差--10

. 2011年3月9日 星期三

  402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策馬跑上小山。
  
  403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
  
  404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
  
  405. He will do anything but work.只要不是幹活,他幹什麼都行。
  
  406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父親經營一家餐館。
  
  407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告訴你。


  408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
  
  409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
  
  410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
  
  411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
  
  412. Please let me check the bill. 請讓我核對一下帳單。
  
  413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益於健康。
  
  414. The sun comes up in the east. 太陽從東方升起。
  
  415. This is because we feel pain. 這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
  
  416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
  
  417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
  
  418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者離開。
  
  419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
  
  420. All that glitters is not gold. 發閃光的不全是黃金。
  
  421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
  
  422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
  
  423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 別忘了保持聯繫。
  
  424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
  
  425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿著平常的衣服。
  
  426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一頭。
  
  427. He led them down the mountain. 他帶他們下山。
  
  428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培養成一名律師。
  
  429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。
  
  430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上沒帶現金。
  
  431. I have been putting on weight. 我開始發胖了。
  
  432. I have just finished the book. 我剛剛讀完這本書。
  
  433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
  
  434. It appears to be a true story. 這故事似乎是真的。
  
  435. I've got to start working out. 我必須開始做健身運動了。
  
  436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中國的東部。
  
  437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
  
  438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。
  
  439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
  
  440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多謝你的誇獎。
  
  441. They charged the fault on him. 他們把過失歸咎於他。
  
  442. This car is in good condition. 這車性能很好。
  
  443. This work itself is very easy. 這件工作本身很容易。
  
  444. Truth is the daughter of time. 時間見真理。

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言