2011年10月15日 星期六

500 句最常用英語口語--3

. 2011年10月15日 星期六

201. He has a large income.    他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.   他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.   他停下來等著•回答。
204. He repaired his house.    他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic.     他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.    這裏有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost?     多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus.     我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.     我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.    我得試試這?做。
211. I'm very proud of you.    我?你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense.     這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.    請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.     我的車需要洗一洗。

_______________________________
215. None of your business!     與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard.     一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.   習以?常了。
218. The road divides here.     這條路在這裏分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.    那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is!     今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you?     你哪里不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.        你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it?    好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.   他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.  他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.   他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.   我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.   我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.   這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.   那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the corner.   就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.   只是?了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.   過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.   媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.   哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school.     她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.    滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.    晚餐六點鍾就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea!     真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather!      這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer?     你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream?    她喜歡吃霜淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.   先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.   英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.   他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.   他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.   他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.  他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.    我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.   對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.   我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.   我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner.    我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.   我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work!    我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining.    發牢騷沒什?用。
257. She's under the weather.   她心情•不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.    小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.    那謠言沒有•根據。
260. They praised him highly.   他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season.    冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.  你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5.   15 除以3 等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.  我?人人,人人?我。
265. East,west,home is best.   金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands.   他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.   他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this.    對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.   我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.   我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know.    我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing.   我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.   我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.   我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.   我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.   恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.   我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful?    傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true!    好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.   珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.   咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions?    我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.    金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.   兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.   別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.   沒什?區別。
287. The price is reasonable.    價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.      他們擁立他?國王。
289. They're in red and white.    他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness.     我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane     我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight?    我們今天晚上去幹點兒什?呢?
293. What's your goal in life     你的人生目標是什??
294. When was the house built?    這幢房子是什?時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? ?  什?呆在家裏?
296. Would you like some help?    今天真漂亮!
297. You mustn't aim too high     你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me!    真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.   你說得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful!    被人批評真是痛苦!
_______________________________

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言