2011年11月16日 星期三

展會接待英語口語--3

. 2011年11月16日 星期三

   51 We would be glad to start business with you.我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

   
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽談中請你們多加關照。



_______________________________
   53 We are happy to be of help.

   
我們十分樂意幫助。

   
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保證通力合作。

   
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

   
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也許對某些產品感興趣。

   
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

   
59 They've met with great favor home and abr​​oad.這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

   
60 All these articles are best selling lines.所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

   
61 Your desire coincides with ours.我們雙方的願望都是一致的。

   
62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你這麼有經驗。

   
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

   
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

   
65 At what time can we work out a deal?我們什麼時候洽談生意?

   
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關係。

   
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

   
68 This is our common desire.

   
這是我們的共同願望。

   
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。

   
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。

   
71 Seeing is believing.

   
百聞不如一見。

   
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。

   
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

   
74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一併提出。

   
75 Please proceed with your presentation.請開始你的簡報。

_______________________________

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言