2011年11月17日 星期四

展會接待英語口語--4

. 2011年11月17日 星期四

   76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。

   
77 Has your company done any research in this field?請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?



_______________________________
   78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

   
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

   
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一個要求嗎?

   
82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?

   
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以請你在明天以前回复嗎?

   
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

   
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

   
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

   
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

   
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

   
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

   
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

   
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

   
93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

   
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

   
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事總有例外。

   
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。

   
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

   
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

   
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

   
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?

_______________________________

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言