2012年1月10日 星期二

乘飛機旅行英語常用語句及常用詞彙

. 2012年1月10日 星期二

(出示登機證予服務人員) 我的座位在那裏? Where is my seat?


我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎? Can I put my baggage here ?


是否可替我更換座位? Could you change my seat, please?


我是否可將座位向後傾倒? (向後座的乘客說) May I recline my seat?


我是否可抽煙? May I somke?



_______________________________

需要什麼飲料嗎? What kind of drinks do you have?

機上提供那些飲料? What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。 We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

請給我加水威士忌。 Scotch and water, please.

請給我牛肉。 Beef, please.

我覺得有些冷(熱)。 I feel cold(hot).

請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。 May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

機上有中文報紙或雜誌嗎? Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?

我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

還有多久到達檀香山? How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?

這班班機會準時到達嗎? Will this flight get there on time?

我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。 I'm anxious about my connecting flight.

請告訴我如何填寫這張表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
乘飛機旅行英語常用語句

﹝請求對方﹞再說一次。
Could you please repeat that?

我要訂9月15號到紐約的班機。
I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.

408次班機何時抵達?
What time does Flight 408 arrive?

機票多少錢?
How much is airfare?

我想要確認我預訂的機位。
I'd like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.

盥洗室在哪?
Where is the lavatory?

你有中文報紙嗎?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我會冷,請給我一條毯子好嗎?
I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

可不可以給我一副撲克牌?
May I have a deck of playing cards?

機內免稅販賣 In-Flight Sales

請出示您的護照。
May I see your passport, please?

您要在美國待多久?
How long are you going to stay in America?

我會留在美國一個星期。
I will stay for one week.

您此行的目的為何?
What is the purpose of your visit?

您有任何東西要申報嗎?
Do you have anything to declare?

我沒有東西申報。
I have nothing to declare.

對不起,哪是行李提領區?
Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?

行李遺失申報處在哪?
Where is the lost luggage office?

我可以在哪找到行李推車?
Where can I get a luggage cart?
對不起,哪是行李提領區?

我要把一萬元台幣換成美金。
I'd like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.

你能告訴我在哪兌換外幣嗎?
Can you tell me where to change money?

你們接受旅行支票嗎?
Can you accept traveler's checks?

匯率是多少?
What's the exchange rate?

我要把一萬元台幣換成美金。
I'd like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

基礎詞彙

國際班機 International Flight

班機號碼 Flight Number

來回機票 Round-Trip Ticket

商務客艙 Business Class

國內班機 Domestic Flight

單程機票 One-Way Ticket

頭等艙 First Class

經濟艙 Economy Class

盥洗室 Lavatory

使用中 Occupied

無人 Vacant

女空服員 Stewardess

男空服員 Steward

海關申報處 Customs Service Area

貨幣申報 Currency Declaration

免稅商品 Duty-Free Items

需課稅商品 Dutiable Goods

觀光 Sightseeing

行李 Baggage/Luggage

托運的行李 Checked baggage

行李領取處 Baggage claim area

隨身行李 Carry-on baggage

行李牌 Baggage Tag

行李推車Luggage Cart

外幣兌換店 Currency Exchange Shop

匯率 Exchange rate

旅行支票 Traveler's check

_______________________________

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言