2012年6月13日 星期三

電話英語280 句--2

. 2012年6月13日 星期三

Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也許你在電視上看過我們的廣告。
Let me give you more detail.讓我來詳細說明。
I would like to tell you more about it.我很樂意向你說得更詳細一點。
Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陸
先生,我們很高興能提供這個產品給您。
Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再說一遍您的優惠?
Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所給的優惠聽起來蠻吸引人的。
Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。這個產
品可為你節省很多的錢和時間。
And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.
並且,如果您不是百分百的滿意,你可以將產品退還給我們。
So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事實上對您而言,是完全沒有風險
的。


_______________________________
Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您
好。我是中友百貨的。
Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的東西都
在打很大的折扣。
I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道詳
情。
I am sorry. I am not free right now.對不起,我現在很忙。
Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,這次特價這個禮拜就結束了。
This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.這是您
可以得到6 折的最後機會。
Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四點之前得完成這
個報告。
Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通話。
This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。
Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。
Mary, I'm glad you called me.Mary,很高興你給我打電話。`
I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打電話是想問一
些關於蘇珊的事。
Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要掛
電話了。
Is the boss coming by?是老闆過來了嗎?
OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你過去工作吧。
I'll call you again later, OK?我以後再打給你,好嗎?
OK.好的。
Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人來了,我得去開門。
"Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不說再見了。
I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考慮一下,回頭我儘快打
電話給你,好嗎?
Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我馬上有個會議要開。
Emergency Assistance, may I help you?緊急事故救援中心,有什麼需要幫
助的嗎?
I've just been robbed. What should I do?我剛剛被搶劫了,現在不知道該
怎麼辦?
Are you injured, sir?先生,您受傷了嗎?
No, no, I'm just a little upset.沒有,沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。
Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.
請保持鎮靜,先生。告訴我你的名字和所在地點。
My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Tokyo Hotel on Changan Street.我叫
陸偉,在長安街東京飯店旁邊。
Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minu
tes.請您呆在原地,兩分鐘之內我們派巡邏車過來。
I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被搶劫了。
A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一個盜賊搶劫了
我,你能替我報警嗎?
Please try to keep relaxed, sir.別太緊張,先生。
Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?
請給我您的姓名與地點所在。
San Francisco General Hospital.這裏是三藩市總醫院。
Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?
喂,這兒有急病患者,請派一部救護車來。
OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,請冷靜下來,先生。
And tell me where you are and what's happened.告訴我你在哪里,發生
了什麼事?
OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,
對。我們在North Beach 的La Traviata 餐廳。
And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-
Is your wife ill?是你太太病了嗎?
Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。
Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想這是一位急病患者。
It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分鐘就會痛呀。
You mean from the food?是不是吃東西引起的?
From the baby!是胎兒引起的。
She's having a baby?她懷孕了嗎?
Yeah!是啊!
Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?
那你為什麼不早告訴我?餐廳的地址是?
Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Squar
e.嗯,哦,是Grant 大道888 號。華盛頓廣場東邊的一個街區。
OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about te
n minutes.好的,先生。你就在那邊等著,救護車10 分鐘之內到。
Thanks a lot.多謝,多謝!
There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.這有火災,請儘快派消
防車來。
There's been a car accident, please call the police.這發生了車禍,請快
報警。
Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.別
著急,給我你的全名和事情的情況。

_______________________________

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言