2012年6月15日 星期五

電話英語280 句--4

. 2012年6月15日 星期五

I'm calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our reserv
ation.我打電話想知道我們的預約是否有可能取消。
I have to postpone our appointment.我要把我們的約會延期。
Is it too late to cancel our plans?現在取消我們的計畫是否太遲了?
How much notice of cancellation is necessary to get my deposit bac
k?想把定金拿回來,要提前多長時間通知你才行?
Hello, my name is Susan and I am calling to confirm my reservation.
喂,你好,我叫蘇珊,我大電話確定我的預定。
Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您
好,蘇珊小姐,我們已為您定好了今晚一間豪華房間。
Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很
好,要定那個可以看到公園美麗景色的房間。
Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我會注意的。
Thanks a lot!多謝了!
Not at all.不客氣。
Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alice's office.嗨,你好,我是埃裏斯診所的彼得。
Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。


_______________________________
I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.
我打電話確認明天下午3 點你約定的時間。
Thank you. I will be there on time.謝謝你,我會準時到的。
I need to confirm my reservation.我要確認我的預定。
Can you confirm that the meeting is at 9:00 a.m.?你能否確認一下,開
會的時間是早上9 點嗎?
I just want to confirm that the arrangements have been made.我要
確認所有計劃都安排好了。
I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你們公司
的負責人。
And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想問一下你們的產品。
What about it? I may possibly be of help.什麼產品?也許我能效勞。
Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all th
e wrong color.哦,很抱歉告訴你,我們發現你們寄送的布匹顏色搞錯了。
We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我們要黑的
和綠的,但你們送來的是白的和紅的。
I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我馬上給你
核對一下,你們想怎麼辦呢?
Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on t
he ones you've received?要我們重新給您換貨,還是對已收到的這批貨打折
扣呢?
Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.讓我考慮一
下,具體怎麼辦我會通知你。
I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你們負責銷售的
人談談。
I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你們
負責銷售的人聯絡。
What's the matter?出什麼事了?
What's wrong with it?電話英語
I hate to tell you of this。很抱歉通知您。
But we found that there are some faulty materials in goods which w
e have shipped to you.我們發覺前不久寄送給你們的那批貨裏有一些劣質
品。
Oh, that's quite unusual for your company, isn't it?哦,你們公司向來很
少會出這種事情,不是嗎?
Well, I'm flattered.嗯,不敢當。
What can we do to fix things?那現在我們要怎麼辦呢?
We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我們希望您能把整批
貨寄送回來。
And we will send you a replacement right now.我們會馬上補寄一批貨過
去。
OK. We will do.好,我們照辦。
I don't like to have to bring this up, but we found that-我也不想給你
說這些,但我們發覺-
I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we found that-很抱歉通知您,我們
發覺-
I have regret to let you know of this, but we found that-很遺憾地讓你
知道這些,我們發覺-
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we found that-我也不喜歡告
訴你不好的消息,我們發覺-
How do you suggest this be handled?你認為該怎麼處理呢?
What could you like us to do?我們應該怎麼做呢?
Do you have any suggestions?你有什麼建議呢?
Hello, Miss Huang. How are you?喂,黃小姐,你好嗎?
Hello, Miss Wang. I'm fine, and you?喂,王小姐,我很好,你呢?
I'll doing fine, too.我也很好。
Well, Miss Huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together.
嗯,黃小姐,我們打算大家小聚一番。
I wonder if you and your husband can join us.不知道你和你丈夫能不能
賞光?
That sounds very nice. When will it be?聽起來真不錯,什麼時候呢?
It's next week from this Monday.下個星期一。
What a pity! We have another party that day.太可惜了,我們那天也有個
聚會。
It doesn't matter. Let's wait until the next time.沒關係。下次還有機會。
We're organizing an informal party, and I'd like you to come.我們計
畫組織一個非正式聚會,我想請你參加。
We're having a small to-do, and I'd really be happy if you come.我們
打算熱鬧一下,我真心的希望你能賞光。
We have another event to attend on the same day.那天我們有其他活
動要參加。
We have another appointment on the same day.我們那天有另外一個約
會。
We're already scheduled elsewhere.我們已經有其他安排了。
Room service. May I help you?客房服務部,需要我為您效勞嗎?
Yes. I wonder if you can send up some of boiling water for me.是
的,你可以送點開水上來嗎?
Certainly. Hold on, please.當然可以,請稍等。
What room are you in, sir?先生,您住幾號房?
This is Mr. Wu in Room 415.我在415 房間,姓巫。
Very well, sir. You'll have them as soon as possible.好的,先生。我會儘
快送過去。
Good morning. Restaurant Service. May I help you?早上好,餐廳服務
部,能為你效勞嗎?
Good morning. Would you please bring me some breakfast?早上好,
可否為我送點早餐?
Certainly, Miss. What are you going to have?當然可以,小姐。您想吃點
什麼?
I'd like to order a hamburger and fries.來個漢堡包和薯條吧。
Would you like anything else?還要其他的嗎?
No, thanks.不啦,謝謝。
Well. It will be up immediately.好,立即給你送去。
I'd like to get some of today's papers sent to my room.我想要些今天
的報紙送到我的房間。
They'll be at your door within a few minutes.他們會儘快送到你的門口。
No problem, sir. Someone will bring them to your room shortly.沒問
題,先生。有人會儘快給你送過去。
Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服務部,能為您效勞嗎?
May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上請叫我起床好
嗎?
Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要幾點叫你?
6:00 sharp, please.請6 點整叫我。
Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要確定一下您的姓名
和房間號碼。
This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409 房間的高強。
Mr. Gao in Room 409.409 房間的高先生。
OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我們會在明天6 點整叫
您。
May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning?明早我可以要求晨叫服
務嗎?
What time would you like to receive the call?您想何時叫您?
When would you be fond of receiving the call?你喜歡什麼時候叫您?
Front Desk. Can I help you?前臺,需要我為您服務嗎?
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我
現在要退房,需要一部計程車到電影院。
Could you get one for me, please?麻煩你幫我叫一輛好嗎?
Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cin
ema?好的,先生。我會幫您叫車的,您直接去電影院嗎?
No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10 分鐘後會
有一部計程車在外面等候。
It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5 分鐘。
Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,謝謝你。我馬上下來。
I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到
火車站。能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.
去火車站之前是否還到別的地方?
Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火車站
嗎?
Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能為我安排輛計程車嗎?
Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫輛計程車等我?
May I speak to Miss Chen?可以跟陳小姐講話嗎?
Miss Chen is not in right now. She went shopping.陳小姐現在不在,她
去買東西了。
Will it be too late if I call around 9:00 tonight?如果我在晚上9 點左右打
來會不會太晚?
That's all right. We don't go to bed early.那沒關係。我們不會睡得太早。
When will she come back?她什麼時候會回來?
Why don't you call back later this afternoon?你何不今天下午再來電話
呢?
Is Miss Zhang in?張小姐在嗎?
No. She's at work now.不在,她正在上班。
May I have her office phone number, please?可以給我她辦公室的電話
嗎?
Sure. It's 6225-9438.好的。是6225-9438。
I'd like to talk to Mr. Wang, please.我想跟王先生講話。

_______________________________

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言