2012年6月20日 星期三

最新流行美語

. 2012年6月20日 星期三

1、A-list (very best) 最好的,最優秀的,最酷的

Every girl dreams of dating A-list guys.
每個女孩子都渴望跟最好的男人約會。

I was totally psyched when I met this guy who definitely was on the A-list.
這個男人簡直太酷了。當我遇見他時,竟完全不能自已。


2、All hands (groping) 動手動腳的,毛手毛腳的。

When my boyfriend is with me, he wouldn't listen to me and was all hands.
當我男朋友跟我在一起時,他不聽我說話,只是動手動腳的。

I hate guys who are no talk and all hands.
我最討厭男人不善言辭而且毛手毛腳的。


3、babe 寶貝,夢中情人

Who is your idea of a total babe?
誰是你心中完全理想的夢中情人?


_______________________________
4、bad hair day (hair looks bad) 頭髮不整,暗示一整天心情也不好

I'm having a bad hair day.
我今天的頭髮就是梳不好。

It's not the end of the world if you have a bad hair day.
頭髮不整無傷大雅(沒有到世界末日那麼嚴重)。


5、bag (skip) 蹺課

It's not your fault that she bagged class.
她蹺課並不是你的錯。


6、bash (party) 舞會、大型派對

At a bush at my friend's house, I spilled punch all over my white jeans.
在我朋友家的舞會上,我把飲料灑在白牛仔褲上了,灑得到處都是。

I just found out that your buds will throw you a mega birthday bash.
我剛剛才知道你的朋友準備給你開個盛大的生日舞會。


7、be into (get involved deeply) 深深投入

If he's into you, he's got the green light.
如果他喜歡你,他得的是綠燈。(表示沒有人反對)

Now I'm really into blading.
現在我對滑輪很感興趣。


8、beau (boyfriend) 美男子

Every Saturday, she heads over with her beau to catch a movie.
每個星期六她和她的男朋友都要去看一場電影。

My beau always buys me flowers. Sweet!
我的男朋友總是給我買花,真甜蜜。


9、BF (best friend)的簡寫,最好的朋友

Are you there for your BF when the going gets rough?
當你最好的朋友生活不順的時候,你在他身邊嗎?

I couldn't believe my eyes that my BF just heads out to a movie with my boyfriend.
我簡直不敢相信我的眼睛,我最好的朋友剛剛跟我的男朋友去看了一場電影。


10、biggie (big deal, important) 重要的事或人物,大亨,大款

Trust is a biggie.
信賴是很重要的。

He is now a biggie. His picture is on the front page all the time.
他現在是個大款,他的照片常常在(報紙、雜誌的)封面上出現。

_______________________________

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言