2012年8月16日 星期四

脫口而出的慣用語

. 2012年8月16日 星期四

小事一樁

That's a piece of cake

That's as easy as pie!

I can do it with my eyes closed



請你客氣點

Who do you think you're talking to?

Don't get fresh with me

(get fresh with 大多用於母親對孩子的斥責之時)


_______________________________
等著瞧

you'll see

Time will tell



多管閒事

(It is) None of your business

Mind your won business

Who asked you?

This has nothing to do with you



別狗眼看人低

Do I look like a fool?


Who do you think I am?


What kind of a fool do you take me for?





不要告訴別人


Don't tell anybody (about it)


This is just between you and me


This doesn't leave this room


This is for your ears only





當然


you bet


you know it


you betcher





你在開玩笑


you are kidding(joking)


you have got to be kidding(joking)


Are you kidding(joking)





沒錯,就是這樣


you got that right


you wit the rail on the head





世界真小


It is a small world


Small world!


You never know whom you will bump into





既然如此,你自己來吧


Do it yourself ,then





這才像話


That is more like it





太過分了


That is going too far





我老早就告訴過你了


See I told you(so)





那又怎樣?


So what?





就指望你了


I'm counting on you


You're my only hope





想想辦法吧!(別老是坐在那裏)


Do something (about it).


Don't just sit there.





別裝傻了


Stop playing the food


Don't act stupid





你有何不滿?


Any complaints?


Do you have anything to say?





船到橋頭自然直


Thing will work out


It will work out

Everything will be fine





(小辮子)被抓到了


you caught me





我早就知道了


I'm fully(well) aware of that


You don't have to tell me


I wasn't born yesterday



我認輸了


Beats me


You got me


You got that right


I can't hack this
(hack 是完成任務的俗語)








你到底要說什麼?







Don't beat around the bush

Get to the point

what are you try to say?




你以為你是誰?

Who do you think you are?



就我所知

As far as I know.



正如你看到的。

As you can see.



隨你吧。

As you wish, if you want.



我很樂意。

Be my pleasure.



相信不相信,他都要來。

Believe or not, he'll come.



就你和我;就我們倆知道。

Between you and me.



我想兩個都是。

Both, I guess.



我能幹。

But I can do that.



與此同時。

But in the mean time.



但這確實發生了。

But it did happen.



聽起來有必要。

But it sounds necessary.



但有些事情已經改變了。

But something has changed.



不過這次我贏了。

But this time I won.



我得處理這件事情。

But we have to deal with it.



是偶然。

By accident.



該死,你要弄死我。

damn, you are killing me.



太好了,我得到了。

damn. I got it.



你想幹什麼,就幹吧。

Do what you want.



醫生說沒問題。

Doctor says no problem.



醫生,律師,法官,任何人(都行)。

Doctors, lawyers, Judge, anyone.



來的容易,走得快。

Easy come, easy go.



夠了就是夠了。

Enough is enough.



就是狗也有自己的假期呀。

Even the dogs take holiday.



每人都能估計出來。

Everybody can figure out.



大家都一直說…。

Everybody keeps say that....



一切都得到了控制。

Everything gets control.



一切都正常。

Everything is fine.

_______________________________

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言