2012年9月30日 星期日

道謝的經典會話

. 2012年9月30日 星期日

PART 1
   
A: I really must be going now. 現在我真的該告辭了。

B: But you just got here. Can't you stay a little longer? 不過你剛來呀。不能再呆一會了嗎?

A: That's very nice of you, but I really can't. 謝謝你的好意,但是我實在不能再呆了。

B: Well, it's too bad that you have to go. 哦,真遺憾,你一定要走。

A: Thanks very much. It was a great party! 非常感謝。這次聚會好極了。

B: It was our pleasure. 這是我們的榮幸。


_______________________________

PART 2 

A: I'd better be going. 我得告辭了。

B: So soon? Why don't you stay a little longer? 這麼早就走了?為什麼不呆一會呢?

A: I wish I could, but it's already late. 我是想多呆一會兒,但是時間已經很晚了。

B: Oh, it's a shame that you have to leave. 哦,真遺憾,你非走不可呀。

A: Thank you for a wonderful meal. 謝謝你的美餐。

PART 3

A: I really should be on my way. 我真的該告辭了。

B: Oh, not yet! At least have one for the road. 哦,還不到時候,至少再喝一杯,以表送行。

A: No. Thanks all the same. 不喝了。不過還是得謝謝你。

B: Well, I'm sorry you have to leave so early. 哦,很遺憾,你非得這麼早走不可。

A: Thank you very much. We really had a good time. 非常感謝你。我確實玩得很痛快。

B: Well, thank you for coming. 唷,謝謝你的光臨。

PART 4

A: I think it's about time we got going. 我想差不多是該告辭的時候了。

B: What? Already? Won't you have more coffee? 怎麼,已經要走了?要不要再喝點咖啡?

A: I'd love to, but I have to get up[(使)起床]early tomorrow. 我是很想再喝一點,但我明天得起早。

B: Oh! I'm sorry. I wish you could stay. 哦,真遺憾,要是你能多呆一會兒該多好。

A: Thank you for a very enjoyable evening. 謝謝你,今晚過得真愉快。

B: Don't mention [提起;提到] it. I hope you can come again soon. 不用謝,希望你不久能再來

_______________________________

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言