● 緣分 predestined relationship
● 緣 reason; cause; sake, relationship, edge; fringe, climb
● 血緣 blood relationship
● 人緣 relations with people
● 姻緣 predestined marriage
● 前世因緣 predestination
● 天賜良緣 a godsent marriage; a good marriage arranged in Heaven
● 天緣巧合 a luck coincidence
● 喜結良緣 tie the nuptial knot
● 締結姻緣 form marital tie
● 聊得投緣 talk congenially
● 有緣結識某人 be lucky to get acquainted with sb.
● 無緣結識某人 have no opportunity to get acquainted with sb.
● 與某人有一面之緣 happen to have met sb. once
● 婚姻是緣分。 A couple's conjugal fate is prearranged.
● 他們的結合是美滿的姻緣。 Their wedlock is a happy marriage.
● 有緣終相逢。 Fate brings together people who are far apart.
● 無緣不相逢。 There is no meeting without predestination.
● 我與煙酒無緣。 Smoking and drinking don't appeal to me.
● 好事似乎與他無緣。 Good luck seemed to be wholly denied to him.
● 千里姻緣一線牽。 Two beings destined to marry each other, though
thousands of miles apart, are tied together with an invisible red thread by
an old man under the moonlight.