1. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
2. They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices. But I’d rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be loved by you.
3. If you love someone, you would be willing to give up everything for them. But if they loved you back, they’d never ask you to.
4. True love never dies. Even if you have found a new love, the sweet memory of the past will continue to hurt you for the rest of your life.
5. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.
5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.