2015年8月12日 星期三

介紹和開場白

. 2015年8月12日 星期三

People in the United States don't always shake hands when they are introduced to one another. However, in a formal or business situation people almost always shake hands.
美國人彼此介紹相識時,不一定要握手。但在正式場合或公務交往中,則幾乎都要握手。


_______________________________
(1)

A: Mary, this is Joe's brother David.
瑪麗,這是喬的兄弟戴維。
B: I'm very glad to meet you.
認識你很高興。
C: It's a pleasure to meet you.
幸會,幸會。
B: How do you like Texas so far?
這些天來,你覺得得克薩斯州怎麼樣?
C: It's really different from what I expected.
確實和我想像的不一樣。
B: Don't worry. You'll get used to it in no time.
別擔心,你很快就會習慣的。

(2)

A: Mrs. Smith, I'd like to introduce a friend of mine, Pierre Dubois.
史密斯太太,我來介紹一下我的朋友皮埃爾·杜布瓦。
B: How do you do?
你好!
C: Hello.
你好!
B: What's your impression of the United States?
你對美國的印像如何?
C: Well, I can't get over how different the weather is here.
噢,想不到這裡的天氣大不一樣。
B: Oh, you'll get used to it soon!
哦,你不久就會習慣的

(3)

A: Wendy, I'd like you to meet my brother Sam.
溫迪,我來介紹一下我的兄弟薩姆。
B: Hi.
你好。
C: Nice to meet you.
見到你很高興。
B: What do you think of Dallas?
你認為達拉斯怎麼樣?
C: Well, I'm still feeling a little homesick and so many things seem strange to me.
噢,我還是感到有點想家。我好像對這裡的很多事情都感到不習慣。
B: You're bound to feel that way at first, I guess.
我想,一開始你肯定會有這種感覺的。

(4)

A: Mrs. Hughs, this is Peter Brown.
休斯太太,這是彼得·布朗。
B: Pleased to meet you.
認識你很高興。
C: How do you do?
你好!
B: I hope you're enjoying your stay here.
我希望你在這裡過得很愉快。
C: If it weren't for the climate, I'd like it here very much.
要不是因為氣候的話,我會很喜歡這兒的。
B: It always takes time to get used to a new place.
新來乍到,總要過些時候才會習慣。





_______________________________

相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言