2015年10月8日 星期四

商業書信結語

. 2015年10月8日 星期四

We solicit your close cooperation with us in this matter.
我們懇求您對於此一事件能給予協助和合作。

Your courtesy will be appreciated, and we earnestly await
 your reply.
對於您的協助我們將感激不盡,敝公司將靜待您的回音。

We are confident to give our customers the fullest satisfaction.
我們有信心能提供給我們的客戶最完整的滿意。

Thank you for the trouble you've taken in this matter.
謝謝你為這件事費心了。

Thank you again for your proposal.
再次感謝您的企劃案。


_______________________________

We hope to be of service to you and look forward to your
 comments.
以上希望能對您有所幫助,也靜待您的指教(意見)。

We are ready to be at your service and await your order.
感謝有這個榮幸為您服務,並靜待您的訂單。

Please call me any time if you have any questions.
如果你有任何問題,歡迎您隨時打電話給我。

We are looking forward to your reply.
我們期待您的回覆。

We are looking forward to your immediate answer.
我們期待您的立即答覆。

We should appreciate hearing from you immediately.
能立即知道您的消息我們將不勝感激。

When an opportunity arises in the future, we'll contact you
 again.
將來有機會,我們將再與您取得聯繫。

Looking forward to entering into a business relationship with
 you.
期待與貴公司建立合作關係。

We look forward to the pleasure of hearing from you.
我們期待您的回音。

We recommend this matter to your prompt attention.
我們建議您立即針對此事回覆。

If there is anything remaining unclear, you are always the
 most welcome to contact us.
如果有任何不清楚的地方,歡迎隨時與我們聯絡。

Looking forward to your prompt action on this matter.
期待貴公司對於此事採取迅速的措施。

Thank you for your cooperation.
感謝您的合作。

Thank you for your kind reply on above request.
感謝您對上述要求的善意回覆。

If you need any informations, please contact us or visit ourwebsite.
如果您有任何問題,歡迎您與我們聯絡或瀏覽我們的網站。

_______________________________





相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言