2015年10月13日 星期二

用餐常用英文

. 2015年10月13日 星期二

Hi, we need a table for two, please. 你好﹐我們有兩位。
May we have a table by the window, please? 請給我們一個靠窗的桌子好嗎﹖
We prefer to sit by the window, please. 我們想坐在靠窗的位子。
Can I take this seat? 我可以坐這個位子嗎?
This table would be great. Thank you. 這個位子很好﹐謝謝。
May I have a menu,please? 請給我菜單。
Do you have a menu in chinese? 是否有中文菜單?
What's your special today? 你們今天有什麼特餐﹖


_______________________________

What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖
I'd like to have some local food.我想嘗試一下當地食物。
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以請廚師在我的餐點不加辣嗎﹖
We need more time to decide what to order. 我們還需要一些時間來決定要點什麼。
Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions? 對不起﹐我們還是沒有頭緒﹐你有什麼建議嗎﹖
I would like to have the same as the next table. 我想和隔壁桌一樣的菜
OK, we'll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please. 請先給我們兩杯冰茶,不要太多冰。
Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.請給我熱一點的咖啡
Do you offer any set courses for party of two? 你們有沒有提供2個人的套餐﹖
May I have another fork please? 請再給我一根叉子。
Could you give me a fork,please. 請你給我一根叉子。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
This is not what I ordered. 這不是我點的食物。
Is soda refillable? 汽水可續杯嗎﹖
Some more water please. 請再幫我加些水。
May we have some more napkins? 可以再給我們一些紙巾嗎﹖
We could like to order some desert now. 我們現在想點些甜點。
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻煩告訴我廁所在哪裡。
We are ready for the bill now. 我們要買單。
Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小費有包括在帳單裡嗎﹖
Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我們需要付小費嗎﹖
Is American Express(visa or master, travelers' check...)
granted /accepted here? 你們收美國運通卡/visa/master/旅行支票嗎﹖
What type of credit cards do you accept? 你們收那種信用卡呢﹖
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 謝謝你的服務﹐我們這餐吃得很好。

_______________________________




相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言