2016年3月1日 星期二

旅館英語·生活篇

. 2016年3月1日 星期二

我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.

這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並將衣物內容寫下來。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

明天(後天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?

我今晚(明天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow).


_______________________________

我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.

這件不是我的。
This is not mine.

有一件遺失了。
There's one piece missing.

明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?

從早上9點開始到下午4點為止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

旅館中有美容院(理髮廳)嗎?
Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?

我想要預約今天下午5點。
I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.

你想要如何整理你的頭髮?
How would you like your hair?

請幫我剪頭髮和洗髮(修鬍鬚)。
Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.

請幫我洗頭和整理頭髮。
Shampoo and set, please.

請不要剪太短。
Please don't cut it too short.

後面(兩邊、頭頂)請再剪一些。
A little more off the back (sides/top).

我不需要抹髮油。
I don't need hair oil.

_______________________________




相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言