2016年3月2日 星期三

旅館英語·住宿篇

. 2016年3月2日 星期三

何時需退房?
When is check-out time?

明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

當然。你何時離開?
Sure. What time are you leaving?

8點。
At 8 o'clock.

那麼,我將在7點50分到你的房間。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.

我總共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.


_______________________________

明早,請將行李放在你的門口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.

這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.

請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).

請送給我一些冰塊和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.

幾點?
What time?

明早7點。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.

冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
The air-conditioner (TV set, light) doesn't work.

房間內沒有熱水。
There is no hot water.

熱水不夠熱。
The hot water is not hot enough.

我要退房。請給我賬單。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可樂。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.

是否能以信用卡付賬?
Can I pay by credit card?

我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.

_______________________________




相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言