2016年4月21日 星期四

租房英語

. 2016年4月21日 星期四

  A-David B-房東 C-David's wife

  A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.

  聽說您有空房間。

  B: Yes, I have a spare room.

  是的,我有一間空房。




_______________________________

  A: Would it be ok to look at the room now?

  現在能看看房子嗎?

  B: Could you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.

  你20分鐘後過來好嗎?我們正好在吃晚飯呢。

  20分鐘後,David和太太一起去看房。

  C: This apartment looks nice.

  這個房子不錯。

  A: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected.

  是的,有兩間臥室,這比較方便。還有,客廳比我原先想的要大。

  A: The living room is really large, isn't it!

  這個客廳真大呀!

  B: Yes, forty square meters.

  是的,大約有40平方米。

  A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.

  這個浴缸很大,足夠兩個人同時使用了。

  C: Great. We can give our two children a bath together.

  太好了,我們可以給兩個孩子一起洗澡了。

  C: Can I open the window and air out the room?

  我能打開窗戶,給房間通通風嗎?

  B: Sure.

  當然可以。

  A: It's a nice apartment.

  這套房子挺讓人喜歡的。

  B: As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated and comes completely furnished.

  正如你所看到的,這房子已經裝修過了,而且其他家具也都齊備。

  A: How much is the rent?

  房租多少錢?

  B: 2500 yuan a month.

  一個月2500元。

  C: Are the utilities included in the rent?

  房租中包括水、電和煤氣費嗎?

  B: Only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water.

  只包括煤氣。你需要支付水電費。

  A: When can we move in?

  我們什麼時候可以搬進來?

  B: Next Wednesday, if you like.
   下週三就可以。

_______________________________





相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言