2016年5月6日 星期五

節日用英語-上司

. 2016年5月6日 星期五

Much joy to you in the upcoming year.
願您在新的一年充滿快樂。
Thank you for all you have done for us.
感謝您為我們所做的一切。
We'll be here after the New Year.
新年過後,我們會再回來。
We won't forget you this holiday season.
假期裡,我們不會忘記您的。
Thank you for your hard work and patience on this holiday season.
值此佳節,謹對您的辛勤栽培表示感謝。
Thank you for not as signing homework this holiday season.
感謝您沒有留假期作業。
注:upcoming adj.即將來臨的
assign v.分配
patience n.耐心


_______________________________

I look forward to your class after the new year.
我期待著新年過後,再上您的課。
Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.
祝福您及全家聖誕快樂。
A merry Christmas from all of your students.
祝您聖誕快樂,您的全體學生敬上。
Christmas is a time for gladness and rejoicing …because there is no class.
聖誕節是喜慶的日子——因為不用上課。
semester n. 學期
rejoice v. 歡喜
May happiness follow you everywhere …just like we do.
願快樂隨時與您同在——如同我們與您寸步不離。
It's really a shame we can't be together at Christmas.
我們不能在一起過聖誕節真是太遺憾了。
Best wishes for you and your family.
祝福您及您的家人。
We offer Christmas blessings to you.
我們向您獻上聖誕節的祝福.

_______________________________





相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言