2016年7月1日 星期五

旅遊中在旅館住宿

. 2016年7月1日 星期五

我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已預訂房間。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要樓上的房間。
I'd like a room on the upper level.


_______________________________

我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房間嗎?
May I see the room?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要訂這間房間。
I'll take this room.
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
這裡可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代為保管貴重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐廳在那兒?
Where is the dining room?
餐廳幾點開始營業?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐幾點開始供應?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅館內有美容院(理髮院)嗎?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地鐵站在那裡?
Where is the nearest subway station?

_______________________________





相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言