2016年8月8日 星期一

如何用英語點菜

. 2016年8月8日 星期一



Please give me this one. ( 請 給 我 來 這 個 。 )

We want two number eights, please. ( 我 們 要 四 份 第 八 套 餐 。 )


_______________________________

在 點 菜 之 前 , 一 般 先 要 份 菜 單 :

May I have a menu, please? ( 我 可 以 看 菜 單 嗎 ? )

如 果 不 急 於 點 菜 , 可 以 在 服 務 生 問 到 :

Can I take your order now? ( 你 現 在 叫 點 什 麽 嗎 ? )

回 答 : Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?

( 不 , 我 可 以 再 多 等 會 嗎 ? 。 )

需 要 叫 菜 時 , 可 以 說 : Please take my order. ( 請 接 受 點 菜 。 )

如 果 對 當 地 的 菜 餚 不 熟 悉 , 可 以 問 :

What is the specialty of the restaurant?( 這 家 店 的 招 牌 餐 是 什 麽 ? )

Do you have any special meals today?( 今 天 有 什 麽 特 餐 嗎 ? )

What would you recommend? I prefer something light.

( 我 想 來 點 清 淡 些 的 , 你 能 推 薦 什 麽 嗎 ? )

也 可 以 讓 同 來 的 人 替 你 作 主 , 或 是 點 重 复 的 飯 菜 :

I'll leave it to you. ( 我 讓 你 來 點 。 )

I'll have the same as that one. ( 我 要 一 份 和 那 個 一 樣 的 。 )

自 己 點 菜 可 以 更 隨 意 些 , 例 如 :

A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

( 能 否 告 訴 我 這 道 菜 是 怎 麽 做 的 ? )

B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.

( 龍 蝦 ? 蒸 過 後 加 上 本 店 特 制 的 調 味 料 。 )

A. Is it good?( 好 吃 嗎 ? )

B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.

( 當 然 , 很 受 歡 迎 的 。 )

A. I think I'll tr​​y some lobster, and give me some green salad together.

( 我 想 我 來 點 兒 吧 。 再 給 我 一 份 蔬 菜 沙 拉 。 )

B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like ?

( 我 們 有 三 種 沙 拉 調 味 汁 , ​​您 要 哪 種 ? )

A. What kind do you have?

( 你 們 有 什 麽 ? )

B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.

( 有 義 大 利 , 法 國 和 千 島 的 。 )

A. Make it French please.

( 給 我 法 式 的 吧 。 )

_______________________________





相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言