2016年10月19日 星期三

打電話英語大全

. 2016年10月19日 星期三

沒有電話怎麼辦?

1. I’m calling from a public phone, so I’ll call her again.
1. 我現在是打公用電話,我會再打給她。


2. I’m not at home now, so I’ll call her around three o’clock again.
2. 我現在不在家裡,三點左右我會再打給她。


3. May I use your phone?
3. 我可以藉您的電話用一下嗎?


4. Would you mind if I use your phone?
4. 你不介意我用你的電話吧?


5. How do I get an outside line?
5. 如何打外線?

解析:

1. public phone 是公用電話, pay phone 也是(投幣式)公用電話;而公用電話亭則是telephone booth.
2. 在外打公用電話就表示無法讓對方回電,所以通常會再告知下次聯絡時間或方式。
3. 有時找不到公用電話,必要時需向商家借用電話,或者在別人的公司借電話時可用以上幾句。
4. outside line 是“電話外線”,而extension 為電話(內線)分機。




_______________________________

糟糕,打錯了!
1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number.
1. 抱歉我打錯電話了。 (打錯電話通常用have the wrong number 表示)


2. Is this 02-2718-5398?
2. 這裡是02-2718-5398嗎?


3. Sorry to have bothered you.
3. 很抱歉打擾你了。


4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number.
4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打錯電話了。


5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344
5. 我可以核對一下電話號碼嗎?是不是2211-3344?

解析:

區域號碼是 area code

電話號碼的念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four。 0 可念成 oh 或 zero,22 可念成 two-two 或 double two。

電話打的不是時候

1. I’m sorry to call you so late.
對不起這麼晚打電話來。

2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.
抱歉這種時候找你。 (含有希望沒有打擾到你的意思)

3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early.
我希望這麼早沒有吵到你。

4. I’m sorry to call you so early.
對不起這麼早打電話來。

5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour.
很抱歉在這時打擾你。

有急事時的表達方法:

1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?
我有急事,可不可以告訴我她的手機號碼?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?
能不能告訴我在哪裡可以找到她?

3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
我有急事,我需要馬上聯繫到他。

若對方不在的說法:
1. It’s nothing important.
沒什麼重要事。

2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye.
沒什麼要緊事,謝謝您,再見。

3. I’ll call her again.
我會再打給她。

4. I’ll call back later.
我稍後會再打來。

5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back.
請陳小姐給我回電話。

6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible?
能不能請她盡快打電話給卡洛?

7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please.
麻煩她在七點後打電話到卡洛家。

8. Can I leave a message?
我可以留言嗎?

9. Please have her return my call.
請她回電話給我。

10. Could you ask him to to call me back?
可以請他給我回電話嗎?

11. Please tell her Carol called.
請告訴她卡洛找她。

12. Let me call back later again. Thank you.
我稍後再打電話來。謝謝你。

13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455.
請他給2233-4455回電話。

電話答錄機:
1.This is a recording. I’m not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.
這是電話答錄機。我現在不在家,請在嗶的一聲之後開始留言。謝謝!

電話答錄機 是 telephone answering machine

2.This is Carol. Pleae give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
我是卡洛。有空請回電話給我。我的號碼是2244-6688。

對電話答錄機留話時與一般留言無異,說出以下重點即可:

1) 來電者姓名
2) 來電時間
3) 來電目的
4) 聯絡電話或方式

_______________________________





相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言