2016年12月17日 星期六

用英語點菜

. 2016年12月17日 星期六

點菜有兩種方式,一是a la carte(隨意點菜),一是tabled' hote或fixed price meal(份飯,套餐),後一種有幾道固定的菜餚和飲料,價格也是固定的。它的優點就是方便快捷,點菜時只需指著菜單說:

Please give me this one.
(請給我來這個。)

We want two number eights, please.
(我們要四份第八套餐。)

在點菜之前,一般先要份菜單:
May I have a menu, please?
(我可以看菜單嗎?)

如果不急於點菜,可以在服務生問到:
Can I take your order now?
(你現在叫點什麼嗎?)


_______________________________

回答:
Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?
(不,我可以再多等會嗎?)

需要叫菜時,可以說:
Please take my order.
(請接受點菜。)

如果對當地的菜餚不熟悉,可以問:
What is the specialty of the restaurant?
(這家店的招牌餐是什麼?)

Do you have any special meals today?
(今天有什麼特餐嗎?)

What would you recommend? I prefer something light.
(我想來點清淡些的,你能推薦什麼嗎?)

也可以讓同來的人替你作主,或是點重複的飯菜:
I'll leave it to you.
(我讓你來點。)

I'll have the same as that one.
(我要一份和那個一樣的。)

自己點菜可以更隨意些,例如:
A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
(能否告訴我這道菜是怎麼做的?)

B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.
(龍蝦?蒸過後加上本店特製的調味料。)

A. Is it good?
(好吃嗎?)

B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.
(當然,很受歡迎的。)

A. I think I'll tr​​y some lobster, and give me some green salad together.
(我想我來點兒吧。再給我一份蔬菜沙拉。)

B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like ?
(我們有三種沙拉調味汁,您要哪種?)

A. What kind do you have?
(你們有什麼?)

B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.
(有義大利,法國和千島的。)

A. Make it French please.
(給我法式的吧。)

_______________________________





相關文章:

0 意見:

張貼留言